Volunteers are your best asset
If your organisation wants to grow its work with volunteers then these link resources are here to help.
- Get it right from the start – Get it right from the start PoliciesBooklet
- Getting the best from your volunteers – Top Tips for Recruiting Volunteers – Volunteering Matters
- Volunteers and the Law – How to manage your charity’s volunteers – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- Volunteering good practice – link to Involving volunteers | NCVO
- Isle of Wight Volunteer Managers Network – Get in touch if you would like to be invited to these monthly online meetings
- Guidance, tools and tips to help you recruit trustees and diversify your board – The Trustee Recruitment Cycle | Reach Volunteering
Sample Policy Templates:
Are You Volunteer Ready?
Retaining and Supporting Volunteers July – From Basingstoke Voluntary Action
Promoting Your Volunteer Opportunities
One way to promote your volunteer opportunities more effectively, is to make a simple video and share it online. How to make a simple video to promote your organisation highlights some things to think about
To find out more about how we can help you please get in touch with a member of our friendly team by emailing: email@example.com or by calling 01983 524058