Volunteer Visual Merchandiser
Do you love those head-turning displays in high street windows?
Could you use your creativity to create eye-catching displays either in the shop front or sales floor of your local British Heart Foundation shop?
You can get involved in selecting and displaying the amazing stock donated to us to great effect to really grab customers’ attention.
We will provide you with all the support and training you need to get started. Make our shop stand out so we can continue to fund life saving research.
Typical tasks include:
· Creating attractive in-store displays
· Making sure all price points, sale and campaign notices are clearly visible
· Using your creativity and experimenting within organisational guidelines
An eye for detail.
Keen interest in current fashion.
- Diversity and equal opportunities policy
One flight of stairs to reach staff facilities
- Age restrictions
Over 16 years old
- Child Protection
Risk Assessment for under 18's
- Complaints Policy
- Confidentially Policy
- DBS check required
- Ex Offenders
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Suitable for Supported Volunteering
- Suitable for Under 16's
- Suitable for Under 18's
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Vulnerable Adults Policy
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Flexible to suit the individual
180 High Street
Isle of Wight
More Opportunities from British Heart Foundation Shop, Ryde
Isle of Wight Steam Railway