We require an admin assistant for our Creative Hub, here at Aspire Ryde.
The role involves:
- checking and answering emails
- updating the bookings and calendar
- answering Social media messages
- liaising with The Creative Hub Team leader
This role involes:
- speaking with clients
- keeping on top of bookings calendar here in the creative Hub.
This is a hub in our Dover Street site down stairs.
The Creative hub comprises of a rehearsal studio, fully equipped recording studio. art work space and a relaxing cafe area.
You will also have the opportunity to use the area for yourself.
You could also learn how to use the equipment for yourselves.
- Diversity and equal opportunities policy
- Age restrictions
- Child Protection
- Complaints Policy
- Confidentially Policy
- DBS check required
- Ex Offenders
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Suitable for Supported Volunteering
- Suitable for Under 16's
- Suitable for Under 18's
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Vulnerable Adults Policy
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 20/07/2022
End Date: 30/09/2022
candidate would decide when they would be needed upon interview with Creative hub leader.
Isle of wight
More Opportunities from Aspire Ryde
Optio Voluntary Car Service
Sight for Wight (formerly Isle of Wight Blind Society)
1024 Squadron Royal Air Force Cadets
Circles South East
Isle of Wight Steam Railway